Renaissance Electronics & Communications, located in Harvard, MA, is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to support REC and its subsidiary HXI, LLC. The Quality Manager will develop, maintain, and implement all aspects of the Quality System, including strategies, corporate policies, resource requirement, procedures, and continuous improvements, thereby, implementing and driving the vision, mission, culture and value points of the company.
1. Manage the Quality Management Systems, including all quality related certifications/registrations (AS9100)
2. Maintain a high level of quality products through teamwork and design efforts.
3. Direct product quality through the use of standardized quality methodology in all phases of product life, resulting in products that meet of exceed customer needs.
4. Review processes for satisfactory performance or corrections by performing internal audits.
5. Initiate and review quality procedures and documentation for improvements and customer requirements.
6. Manage and direct all quality personnel in the performance of their duties.
7. Review received material and final inspection requirements.
8. Perform review of customer documentation and engineering change orders.
9. Assist in the product development process in engineering and production.
10. Perform and review Corrective and Preventive Action program for outstanding requirements and effectiveness.
11. Review of returned material and disposition from quality.
12. Engineering review of product designs for ATP and QTP with associated costs.
13. Review of customer specification for qualification and determine environmental cost.
14. Participate in the forecasting review.
15. Evaluate Quality Rating for Supplier performance and take necessary action as required.
16. Participate in the Executive Communication Meeting for Review of all Metrics, Corrective Actions, Preventive Actions, analysis of trends etc. and generate the minutes of the meeting per AS9100/ISO documentation.
Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Engineering
5+ years experience in a leadership role in the Quality field.
Experience in a microwave and RF manufacturing environment preferred
Experience in AS9100 environment preferred, ISO experience at minimum
Understanding of mechanical drawings is a plus
Knowledge of Electrical schematics/RF circuit design is a plus
Experience in flowing down quality standards and resolving drawing issues with workable plans is desirable.
The ability to embrace and support REC/HXI, LLCs core cultural values Commitment, Communication, Balance, Responsibility, Consistency, Fun, Teamwork, Education, Integrity, Excellence, Ownership, Health and Community
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to multi-task, strong communication, influence, and leadership skills
Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence team members that may or may not be a direct report
Strong business acumen to understand business implications of decisions on overall business
Excellent problem solving and judgment skills
Strong project management skills